Why attend the #BCTECH Summit?
British Columbia is home to more 200 cleantech companies and 23% of Canada’s cleantech sector. For tech entrepreneurs, industry and investors, this is your opportunity to grow, buy, partner with or invest in clean technology businesses. The #BCTECH Summit will showcase cleantech and sustainability leaders, including:
- Christofer Mowry, CEO at General Fusion
- David Katz, Founder & CEO at Plastic Bank
- Kathi Fischer, Chemist and Co-Founder at CleanO2 Carbon Capture Technologies Inc.
- Anna Stukas, Director, Government Programs at Carbon Engineering
- John Church, Associate Professor at Thompson Rivers University
Here’s a sample of the topics we’ll be covering:
- It's Elemental: Net New Ways to Power
- Canada’s Global Leadership in the New Bio-economy
- Energy in Motion: The Power of the Ocean
- Feeding Opportunity: How Agritech Innovations are Improving our Food Supply
This is your opportunity to join an unparalleled mix of innovators, industry and government to learn how technology is powering cross-industry growth and what you must do to emerge as a global leader.
Register today using code GLOBE for $400 off the full ticket price! Purchasing a conference pass gives you access to the two full days of the #BCTECH Summit, including all sessions and panels.