Why attend the #BCTECH Summit?
British Columbia is home to thousands of world-leading VR/AR/MR, VFX, animation and video game companies. Vancouver’s digital entertainment and interactive industry includes close to 1,000 businesses and encompasses 40,000 jobs, according to the Vancouver Economic Commission. For tech entrepreneurs, industry and investors, this is your opportunity to grow, buy, partner with or invest in digital technology and interactive entertainment businesses.
The #BCTECH Summit will showcase VR/AR/MR and digital entertainment leaders, including:
- Prem Gill, CEO, Creative BC
- Dan Burgar, President, VR/AR Association Vancouver
- Brent Bushnell, Co-founder and CEO, Two Bit Circus
- Maria Lantin, Director, Basically Good Media Lab, Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Josh Nilson, CEO, East Side Games
- Jeff White, Creative Director & Visual Effects Supervisor, Industrial Light & Magic
- Title Sponsor Microsoft’s Reality Zone, featuring incredible visual stories and immersive experiences across all sectors.
Here’s a sample of the topics we’ll be covering:
- Cultivating Creativity, Inspiring Invention
- The Power of Immersive Entertainment & Narrative Realities
- Playing for Keeps: Building and Retaining Talent in the Digital Media Industries
- Breakthrough Creator: Stories from Transformers, The Avengers and Kong: Skull Island
This is your opportunity to join an unparalleled mix of innovators, industry and government to learn how technology is powering cross-industry growth and what you must do to emerge as a global leader.
Register today using code DIGITAL for $400 off a conference pass! Purchasing a ticket gives you access to the two full days of the #BCTECH Summit, including all sessions and panels.